São Paulo School of Economics – FGV (SP, Brazil)
- Behavioral Economics for Undergrad
- Applied Econometrics for Undergrad
- Political Economy for Undergrad
- Behavioral Economics for Master/Ph.D.
- Economics of Crime for Master/Ph.D.
Sciences Po (Paris, France)
- Political Economics (Instructor, Spring 2018)
Harvard University (Cambridge, USA)
- Advanced Macroeconomics for the Open Economy II (Teaching Fellow – Prof. Filipe Campante, Spring 2015)
- Development Policy Strategy (Teaching Fellow – Prof. Ricardo Hausmann, Fall 2014)
Universidad de Buenos Aires (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Econometrics I (Teaching Assistant – Fall and Spring 2007-20)
- Intermediate Microeconomics (Teaching Fellow – Fall and Spring 2009-2010)
In the Cold Light of Day: A Case Study of Argentina’s 2001-2002 Economic Crisis (Teaching Case Number 2086 – Harvard Kennedy School of Government, with Michael Walton, Eduardo Levy Yeyati and Pilar Tavella)
Teaching Notes for Advanced Macroeconomics for the Open Economy II, upon request